Primary SEN Teacher – Bromsgrove – ASAP
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Full Time – Temp to Perm
Pay rate: £110-150 per day
An inclusive and nurturing Special Needs School in Bromsgrove is seeking a full time vibrant, committed and qualified Primary Teacher to start ASAP on a temp-to-perm basis.
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office.
** ECTs are welcome to apply!**
This ‘Good’ Ofsted-rated SEN School aims to provide a high-quality education for children and young people aged from Reception to Post 16, with a range of learning difficulties and/or autism. They provide a safe, positive, stimulating, and challenging learning environment where all pupils’ needs are identified and met and where progress, achievements, and success are recognised and celebrated. In addition, they develop pupils’ personal responsibility and encourage decision-making and choice. To achieve this they listen to and respect pupils’ voices and contributions, communicating with them through whatever means appropriate.
We are looking for qualified Teachers who:
* Have a passion for education and the ability to teach pupils in an exciting and engaging way
* Can plan and deliver high-quality, inspirational, creative and thought-provoking lessons to pupils including those identified with having Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and/or Profound Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD)
* Have excellent up-to-date knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and/or National Curriculum
* Have the ability to adhere and contribute to Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP), Annual Reviews and Behaviour Support Plans
* Have a good understanding of child development and learning processes
* Having been involved in developing pupils’ reading skills by using words, signs, symbols and/or objects of reference is beneficial
* Having had experience using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is admirable
* Can monitor and assess pupils effectively maintaining high expectations, to enable every child to fulfil their potential
* Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and organisation skills
* Can demonstrate highly effective positive classroom and behaviour management in line with the School policy
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Are able to use their initiative to work independently and can contribute to and work as part of a team in their Department
* Are reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of the School
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE or equivalent is essential for this role
* Minimum of 12 months of teaching experience is essential for this role
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two teaching references covering the last 2 years
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Safeguarding training within the last 12 months (if you haven’t we provide a free course once you’ve undergone our relevant compliance checks)
The key benefits of working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE 1:1 Education Support CPD training sessions
** FREE online CPD courses
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.