Primary Supply Teacher – Coventry – January Start
An Early Career Teacher (ECT / NQT) looking to gain valuable experience in a variety of Coventry Primary Schools?
Or an established supply teacher wanting to achieve a better work-life balance?
Would you like to be represented by an established local agency and a dedicated consultant who has strong relationships with schools across Coventry?
Whatever your circumstances and availability, supply teaching with Twenty 4 Seven Education is your first choice. We can offer daily supply, regular short term supply or long term positions to suit you!
Our Ideal Primary Teacher:
- Be enthusiastic and creative in inspiring, nurturing and motivating children
- Be committed to providing meaningful learning experiences and extending learning and development through every interaction
- Have high expectations regarding behaviour, progress and achievements
- Have UK teaching experience and a strong understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK and hold a UK teaching qualification
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply Teaching With Twenty 4 Seven is a great career and lifestyle choice because:
- Flexibility-choose when/where you teach
- Explore different schools with no commitment
- Provides long term, permanent and ECT/NQT induction opportunities
- No additional responsibilities-no planning/meetings etc during daily and most short term assignments
Choose Twenty 4 Seven Education because:
- We are the preferred supply agency for a wide range of schools across Coventry
- We specialise in providing regular work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
- We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- You will receive continued support from your friendly, dedicated and experienced consultant
- Competitive rates of pay and friend referral scheme available
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form. Twenty 4 Seven Education are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, we expect every Teacher to share this commitment.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.