Primary Supply Teacher – Worcestershire – ASAP
Location: Kidderminster, Stourport-on-Severn, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Great Malvern, Evesham and surrounding areas
Pay rate: £110-£150 per day
To fulfil the demand for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting passionate, nurturing, and dedicated Teachers for Primary and Middle Schools in Worcestershire.
Whether, you are a qualified Teacher who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs!
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies. Many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office on 01905 896 665 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Teachers who:
* Have a passion for education and the ability to teach pupils in an exciting and engaging way
* Can plan and deliver high-quality, inspirational, creative and thought provoking lessons to pupils including those identified with having special educational needs and disabilities
* Have excellent up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum and/or Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
* Have a good understanding of the Government statutory assessments including the Reception baseline assessment, Key Stage 1 and 2 SATS, KS1 phonics screening check and/or Year 4 multiplication tables check
* Can follow the SEND Code of Practice for supporting children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
* Can monitor and assess pupils effectively maintaining high expectations, to enable every child to fulfil their potential
* Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and organisation skills
* Can demonstrate highly effective positive classroom and behaviour management in line with the School policy
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Are able to use their initiative to work independently and who can contribute to and work as part of a team in their Department
* Are reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of the School
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE or equivalent is essential for this role
* Minimum of 12 months teaching experience is essential for this role
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two teaching references covering the last 2 years
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Safeguarding training within the last 12 months (if you haven’t we provide a free course once you’ve undergone our relevant compliance checks)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified British Sign Language certification, SEND certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children certification, Teaching Phonics Level 2 etc.
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.