Primary Teacher – West Bromwich
Location: West Bromwich, Sandwell
School: Primary – Year 5
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Long-Term – Until End of Academic Year
Pay Rate: £110 – 160 per day
A Primary School in West Bromwich, Sandwell is looking for a dedicated Teacher to join their team on a full-time basis, starting ASAP. You must be experienced and able to teach KS2.
You will be responsible for adjusting your teaching methods and the existing curriculum to meet the needs of each individual child. It is important that you help and inspire the children to help them reach their true academic potential!
If this interests you, please contact Elle/Sophie from the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
This ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Primary School located in West Bromwich caters for students aged 3-11 and are inclusive to students identified with Special Educational Needs (SEN). At this school, children will feel inspired to learn and develop a love of challenges to become kind, curious and independent learners. Every child matters and is valued. Their school staff work hard to keep children safe, make learning engaging with plenty of learning opportunities to enable children to achieve excellence and embrace challenges. They are highly ambitious and provide an excellent curriculum so that children can flourish in everything from sports, art, music, dance, science, maths and English to kindness, empathy and mutual respect.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training is essential for this role
· Experience teaching KS2 is essential
· Minimum 1 years’ experience working with children and young people in the last 5 years including those identified with special needs – particularly those identified with Autism and MLD/SLD
· Experience of adhering and contributing to Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP), Annual Reviews and Behaviour Support Plans
· Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Experience of using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is advantageous but not essential
· Enhanced DBS registered or willing to acquire a new certificate
· Can effectively manage behaviour using positive behaviour strategies
· The ability to tailor their skills to meet the needs of each individual child
· Will be kind, caring and patient when dealing with children who require specialist support
What to do next?
As stated before, please register your interest with Twenty4Seven Education by contacting Elle/Sophie from the Birmingham Office on 0121 817 0400, or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· FREE Safeguarding Training
· £100 For All Referral Scheme
· Early notification of Training/Courses/Workshops
· FREE or heavily discounted CPD Courses (Level 2 TA Course, BSL Certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children Certification and Paediatric First Aid Course)
· Minimal Administration
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.