Primary Teaching Assistant – Coventry – ASAP
- Are you a passionate and nurturing Teaching Assistant?
- Do you have TA experience or are you newly qualified and looking to gain school based experience?
- Are you looking for a work-life balance?
Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistants for a variety of TA roles in Primary and SEN Schools on a daily basis across Coventry.
You will be able to provide support across the age range assisting the children with their daily tasks set by the teacher. You will be able to help pupils develop, working on a 1:1 basis or working within small groups. You will be able to help promote a safe and stimulating learning environment.
In addition, if you are looking to gain experience at leading classes we are also recruiting Cover Supervisors. In this role you will be expected to lead classes, delivering pre-planned lessons, ensure pupils stay on task and manage any behaviour that arises. At Twenty 4 Seven Education, we offer a free full day CPD Workshop to learn about becoming a Cover Supervisor.
- Classroom-based experience
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher is admirable but not essential
- Working with SEN pupils is advantageous
- A desire to make a positive contribution in class
- Excellent behaviour management skills
We can offer…
- A tailored approach to ensure that your requirements and strengths come to the fore, allowing you to excel as a Teaching Assistant and/or Cover Supervisor
- Competitive rates of pay
- A designated and dedicated Consultant who has a strong working relationship with schools in your area
- Refer a friend scheme – £100 per referral* (not capped)
- Access to CPD opportunities
Please apply today or for more information please contact Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400.