RE Teacher – Birmingham – September start
Twenty 4 seven education are looking for someone with a passion to teach Religious Education. This is a full time role based East of Birmingham. This school is a great place to gain positive career steps and gain opportunities which will grow your career. This position is open for both experienced and newly qualified teachers (NQT) . This is a modern school so you will have access to great learning resources.
The ideal candidate:
· You must be committed to ensuring students get the very best out their time in your lessons and make some positive progress
· This is open for both experienced and NQTs who have the talent to strive for more and motivate students
· Someone who believes students shouldn’t be held back by their economic background
· Drive and ambition to get the best out your lessons.
· Must have a DBS on the update system
· Must be able to follow lesson plans
· Seek progress in all students
· Strong behaviour management skills
· Have your very own dedicated consultant
· variety of daily, short and long term positions that suit your needs
· Email/SMS confirmation for all your bookings
· Competitive rates of pay
· No need for completion of time sheets
Does this sound like your next RE Teacher role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!