School Administration Assistant – Kidderminster– ASAP
* Location: SEND School – Kidderminster, Worcestershire
* Start date: ASAP
* Contract: Full Time Permanent
* Hours: 8 hour shift – Monday to Friday
* Salary: £18,000.00-£18,500.00 per year
* Holiday: 20 days holiday + stats (rising to 25 days with service)
An inclusive Special Needs School in Kidderminster is seeking a full time personable, reliable and highly organised Administration Assistant to join their School. This amazing opportunity is to start ASAP on a permanent contract.
Some experience in an office environment is advantageous and you should have strong attention to detail. You will receive full training in this role and will be doing everything from booking in jobs, going through vetting forms, making sure all paperwork is correct etc.
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office.
This ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Alternative Provision Free School educates pupils aged 11-17, with a broad range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH), Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and/or Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD). Students reap the rewards of an innovative and bespoke curriculum by using Outdoor Education, delivering highly engaging and relevant lessons, they offer vocational, therapeutic and academic pathways according to need.
The ideal candidate:
* Someone who is dedicated, eager to learn and looking for a real career opportunity
* Someone who has a high level of attention to detail
* Someone with a good level of literacy and numeracy is essential
* Someone who is comfortable liaising with different professionals teams within the school and external professionals too
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.