School Administration Officer – Warwickshire – ASAP – Temp to Perm
Role – School Administration Officer at an Independent School
Location – Atherstone, Warwickshire
Start date – ASAP
Contract – Full Time Temp to perm
Hours – 8-4pm
Salary – £21,000 per year
To work in positive collaboration with other staff to support the SLT and business manager to ensure the smooth running of the school and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students. To provide high quality clerical and administrative support to all departments as required. To provide a professional, personable and customer focused service to internal and external personnel.
This Independent School is a is a thriving, vibrant and happy school, where every one of its students are encouraged to fulfil their maximum potential. Their aim is to give all of their students the best possible opportunity to acquire knowledge and develop skills that will equip them for success in life.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have recent experience in a general administration environment, ideally school based
- Experience of Reception work
- Experience of using database application including SIMS (School Information Management System)
- Good level of skills for Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of Data Protection and Confidentiality
- Knowledge, understanding and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to follow set procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
- Flexible approach and positive attitude towards work
- Punctual and reliable
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now.’ Alternatively, please contact Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and opportunities that are available.