Twenty4Seven education are currently seeking an Science Technician to begin in September. This new and exciting role is based in Rugby where you’ll be expected to assist staff and students if they need assisting with equipment. This is a full time role, temp/perm. This role is a great opportunity to make positive steps to making a positive impact on your career path.
About the role:
· Preparation of teaching resources, apparatus and equipment for use by teachers and students
· Where necessary, ensure new teachers are aware of any health and safety implications of certain higher risk practical’s or demonstrations
· Regularly check all equipment used within the science department and undertake basic repairs and notify relevant member of staff of any issues following up to a satisfactory conclusion
· Ensure equipment and consumables are kept stocked at appropriate levels within the department e.g., paper towels, hand soap etc
· Enhanced DBS
· Two professional references
· A right to work in the UK
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next Science Technician role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!