Secondary ECT/NQT – Rugby – September
** Are you currently a Trainee Teacher eager to secure your first teaching role in education as an ECT?
** Do you want to find a School that will value your teaching ability and passion for education as an ECT?
** Perhaps you want to find a School with the ability to help nurture and develop your skillset as an ECT?
Twenty 4 Seven Education have been inundated with not only daily and weekly bookings from a variety of Secondary Schools in the Rugby, Warwickshire area but we have been given a long list of vacancies for September 2022.
We have a variety of roles available covering different subject specialisms from Key Stage 3 through to Key Stage 5. We will be able to offer you daily, short/long-term roles and permanent roles depending on what you prefer.
A long-term role will give you the chance to complete your Induction and you will be able to experience the joy of having your own class and building positive relationships with the children in your care.
We are looking for ECT’s who:
* Have a passion for education and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging way
* Can plan inspirational, creative and thought provoking lessons
* Are confident in delivering high quality lessons to all key stages and abilities including those identified with having special needs
* Can monitor and assess pupils effectively to enable every child to fulfil their potential
* Are able to use their initiative to work independently
* Can contribute to and work as part of a team in their Department and within the School
* Are reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of the School
* Can demonstrate highly effective positive classroom and behaviour management in line with the School policy
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, BEd Hons or a BA Hons
* Completed 1 or more teaching placements in a UK School and have a record of ‘Good’ or better classroom practice
* Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years including one from your University and teaching placement school setting
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Safeguarding training within the last 12 months (if you haven’t we provide a free course once you’ve undergone our relevant compliance checks)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme* (uncapped)
** FREE/heavily reduced online CPD courses including SEND certification and Mental Wellbeing of Children certification
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Opportunities to progress in your career
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.