Secondary School Teaching Assistant – Inner City Birmingham – ASAP
- Are you an enthusiastic and resilient Teaching Assistant?
- Do you have TA experience or are you looking to gain school based experience?
Twenty 4 Seven Education are looking to recruit reliable, hardworking and passionate Teaching Assistants for a variety of TA roles in a Mainstream Secondary in inner city Birmingham. Day to day supply and long term roles are available.
You will be able to provide support across the age range assisting the children with their daily tasks set by the teacher. You will be able to help pupils develop, working on a 1:1 basis or working within small groups. You will be able to help promote a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- Classroom-based experience, ideally in a Secondary School
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher is admirable but not essential
- Working with SEN pupils is advantageous
- A desire to make a positive contribution in class
- Excellent behaviour management skills
We can offer…
- A tailored approach to ensure that your requirements and strengths come to the fore, allowing you to excel as a Teaching Assistant
- Competitive rates of pay
- A designated and dedicated Consultant who has a strong working relationship with schools in your area
- Refer a friend scheme – £100 per referral* (not capped)
- Access to CPD opportunities
Please apply to the advert directly or for more information please contact Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400.