Secondary Supply Teacher – Warwickshire – ASAP
* Location: Warwick, Rugby, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa and surrounding areas
* Start date: ASAP
* Contract: Casual
* Hours: 8:30am- 3:30pm
* Pay rate: £110-£180 per day
To fulfil the demand for daily and short-term cover, Twenty4Seven Education is recruiting passionate, dedicated and qualified Teachers for Secondary Schools in Warwickshire to start ASAP.
Whether, you are a qualified Teacher who is available part-time or full-time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed to finding you supply work to suit your needs!
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long-term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies. Many of these are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlie from the Birmingham office.
We are looking for Teachers who:
* Have a passion for education and the ability to teach across the key stages in an exciting and engaging way
* Can plan and deliver high-quality, inspirational, creative and thought-provoking lessons to pupils
* Have excellent up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Can monitor and assess pupils effectively maintaining high expectations, to enable every child to fulfil their potential
* Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and organisation skills
* Can demonstrate highly effective positive classroom and behaviour management using positive behaviour strategies in line with the School policy
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with children and staff
* Are able to use their initiative to work independently and can contribute to and work as part of a team in their Department
* Are reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of the School
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE or equivalent is essential for this role
* Minimum of 12 months of teaching experience is essential for this role
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
* Two teaching references covering the last 2 years
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Safeguarding training within the last 12 months (if you haven’t we provide a free course once you’ve undergone our relevant compliance checks)
The key benefits of working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive rates of pay
* £100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)
* Exclusive access to FREE 1:1 Education Support CPD training sessions
* FREE access to multiple online CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course
* FREE Safeguarding training
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.