Twenty 4 Seven Education are a busy supply agency who work with many Secondary Schools in Coventry and surrounding areas. Therefore we are looking for teachers in these areas who are available for work. We have a lot of work in these areas and are always looking for supply teachers to carry out daily supply work, short term and long term positions.
We offer various work, part time and full time positions. Whether you are available for a full time job or want a couple of days supply a month to fit around other commitments we can tailor what you are looking for to you.
Requirements for candidates will include:
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
– Ideally have recent experience teaching in Secondary schools
– Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
– Passion for teaching young students
– Possess a creative approach to teaching
– Following lesson plans
– Strong classroom & behaviour management
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
– £100 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce (terms and conditions apply)
All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
For more information please call Katie/Charlie on 0121 817 0400