Secondary Teaching Assistant – Royal Leamington Spa – ASAP
Pay rate: £70-80 per day
A Secondary School in Royal Leamington Spa are seeking Teaching Assistants for daily supply and short/long term roles starting ASAP.
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for some supply work? Whether that’s full time, part time or one day a week. Supply work is very flexible and can fit around your busy lifestyle.
This ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school is a mixed comprehensive school for students aged 11-18 based in Royal Leamington Spa. They have a large and diverse student population where each individual student can create new supportive relationships and feel part of the school community. They aim to be an inclusive school, offering an exciting and relevant curriculum, leading to excellent academic results and positive outcomes for all.
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class practitioner, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- High expectations of children’s achievement
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
To be considered for this role you would need to have:
- Experience working with pupils in the last 5 years
- Teaching assistant Level 2 or 3 qualification is advantageous but not essential
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
**A variety of daily and short/long term positions to suit your needs
** Competitive rates of pay
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
** FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, Mental Wellbeing of Children certification, Coaching & Mentoring course etc.
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Alternatively, please contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and opportunities that are available.