SEMH Teaching Assistant – Worcester – ASAP/January
Are you looking for a new opportunity in January?
Well now is your chance!
Twenty 4 Seven Education is currently on the search for Teaching Assistants who have experience working with children who have Social Emotional Mental Health needs. A Special School based near Worcester are seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to start ASAP/January until July, in the first instance. The school needs a strong reliable candidate to build relationships with staff and students. There will be aspects of supporting those who may display some challenging behaviours.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- You will be supporting children with SEMH Needs and challenging behaviours in class and around school
- The role will include you working with pupils whole class, group and 1:1 to ensure the children are reaching their full potential
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 per referral scheme (uncapped)*
- FREE CPD courses
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Worcester office on 01905896665 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.