SEN Lunchtime Supervisor – Birmingham – September
Location: Selly Oak, Northfield, Kings Heath, Moseley, Shirley, Sheldon, Solihull, Lea Hall, Handsworth, Erdington and surrounding areas
Salary: £25-30 for up to 2 hours a day or £25-40 for up 4 hours a day
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short/long term cover, we are now recruiting dedicated Lunchtime Supervisors for SEN Schools across Birmingham.
Recruited Lunchtime Supervisors are responsible for overseeing the basic care and well-being of the children during their breaktime, demonstrating positive behaviour management. Responsibilities will include playground duty, assisting the children with their eating and cleaning tables.
This role would be perfect for parents/ part time workers and graduates wishing to gain experience within a school setting.
Register your interest today by calling Katie/Allan from the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of a Lunchtime Supervisor:
* Supervision of pupils immediately before, during and after the mid-day meal, this includes provision for children who bring sandwiches
* Supervision of hand washing and toileting by pupils as deemed necessary by the Headteacher
* Vigilant in the playground in recognising potential dangers and approaching unauthorised personnel who enter the academy grounds
To join us and be successful in this Lunchtime Supervisor role, you will need:
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The key benefits for working with us are:
• Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
• Competitive rates of pay
• £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
• FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
• A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
• Long term positions to suit your needs
• Opportunities to progress in your career
• Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.