SEN School Support Worker – Bromsgrove – ASAP
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Full Time – Ongoing
Pay rate: £75-85 per day
An inclusive and nurturing Special Needs School in Bromsgrove is seeking a full time passionate, caring and resilient School Based Support Worker to support pupils across the key stages. This exciting new ongoing role is to start ASAP.
Register your interest today with Twenty4Seven Education by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office.
This ‘Good’ Ofsted rated SEN School aims to provide a high quality education for children and young people aged from Reception to Post 16, with a range of learning difficulties and/or autism. They provide a safe, positive, stimulating and challenging learning environment where all pupils’ needs are identified and met and where progress, achievements and success are recognised and celebrated. In addition, they develop pupil’s personal responsibility and encourage decision making and choice. To achieve this they listen to and respect pupils’ voice and contributions, communicating with them through whatever means appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of supporting Secondary age children, including children identified with special educational needs and/or learning difficulties
* Have a good knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment
* Have the ability to form positive professional relationships with young children and staff
* Have high expectations for the behaviour and academic progress of young children
* Be creative, energetic and patient
* Have an exemplary attendance record
* Have a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification eg. CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Right to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE 1:1 Education Support CPD training
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.