SEN TA – Birmingham – September start
Twenty 4 Seven education are looking for someone with experience working with SEN students. This position is available from September, this is a full time position based just north of central Birmingham. The school is challenging however rewarding.
The right candidate will have:
· Experience working with SEN children. We need someone who can be calm and patient around students who may take a bit more time to concentrate or understand the work set
· Someone who has experience working with students with PMLD
· Experience working 1:1 with a students, or small groups
· Someone with strong behavioural management skills
· Must have a right to work in UK
· A dedicated consultant
· No time sheets
· Competitive rates of pay
· Email/SMS confirmation for al bookings
Does this sound like your next SEN TA role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!