SEN Teacher Supply – Warwickshire – INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK
Locations: Warwick, Nuneaton, Rugby, Coleshill, Meriden, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Bedworth, Kenilworth and other surrounding areas.
As the half-term is rapidly approaching, to fulfil the demand for daily and short term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teachers for SEN Schools across Warwickshire.
You MUST be able to commute to areas within Warwickshire on a regular basis!
Whether you are a Teacher who is available part time or full time, every week or every couple of weeks – your experienced friendly consultant will be committed in finding you supply work to suit your needs! We welcome applications from qualified Teachers or Cover Supervisors.
Register your interest today by calling Elle from the Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if your preference is for a long term/permanent position, register with us to be kept up to date with new vacancies. Many of which are EXCLUSIVE to us so you will not hear about these positions through other agencies!
Ideal Candidate will:
· PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training is essential for this role
· Minimum 1 years’ experience working with children and young people in the last 5 years including those identified with special needs – particularly those identified with ASD, MLD, SLD
· Experience of adhering and contributing to Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP), Annual Reviews and Behaviour Support Plans
· Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Experience of using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is advantageous but not essential
· Enhanced DBS registered or willing to acquire a new certificate
· Can effectively manage behaviour using positive behaviour strategies
· The ability to tailor their skills to meet the needs of each individual child
· Will be kind, caring and patient when dealing with children who require specialist support
What to do next?
Register your interest with Twenty4Seven Education today by contacting Elle from our Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or e-mail an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
I will be hosting interviews every day over the half-term, so NOW is your time to apply!
Key Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· FREE Safeguarding Training
· £100 For All Referral Scheme
· Early notification of Training/Courses/Workshops
· FREE or heavily discounted CPD Courses (Level 2 TA Course, BSL Certification, Mental Wellbeing of Children Certification and Paediatric First Aid Course)
· Minimal Administration
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.