Twenty 4 Seven Education are working with positive, safe and nurturing SEN schools situated in Coventry and surrounding areas.
We are seeking enthusiastic, caring and resilient Teaching Assistants to support SEN pupils to do daily supply. This is an ongoing role, to start ASAP. You will always be supported by the class teacher and other members of staff. You will be helping children with their learning with a range of different needs including ASD, ADHD, SEMH and PMLD.
The ideal candidate will:
– Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
– Be committed to supporting students with their learning, by using various communication methods
– Record and report the students progress to the teacher
– Establish and maintain relationships with the children and other staff
– Be reliable, passionate and personable
– Preferably have classroom experience working with SEN children
Twenty 4 Seven Education can offer the successful Teaching Assistant competitive pay rates of £70-80 per day.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Katie at Twenty 4 Seven Education.
If you are suitable, please apply now and we’ll be in touch.