SEN Teaching Assistant- Kidderminster – ASAP/January Start
Due to an increase in demand, Twenty 4 Seven Education are seeking to recruit a friendly and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant for a state of the art SEN School in Kidderminster. We are ideally looking for applicants who have recent experience working alongside pupils diagnosed with MLD, SLD, ASD, ADHD and/or PMLD. Starting as soon as possible, currently positions are short and long term.
The School is a broad spectrum special needs school for children aged 3 to 19. Their vision is to truly ensure that they meet the individual needs of all children and prepare them for adulthood. They work tirelessly to meet the needs of all the children, so they develop and progress academically, socially, emotionally and physically. Their values of enthusiasm, resilience, honesty, teamwork and trust shine out from all that they do. They are also passionate about the benefits of outdoor education from Forest Schools and The John Muir Award, to outdoor pursuits, working the land and exploring the local area.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Experience supporting SEN children
- Amazing communication skills with pupils, experience of using sign-a-long, PECS and communication passports is desirable but not essential
- Be resilient and reliable
- Genuine desire to have a positive impact on a pupil’s education
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 per referral scheme (uncapped)*
- FREE CPD courses
- Long term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Worcester office on 01905896665 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.