SEN Teaching Assistant – Worcestershire – September
Location: Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and surrounding areas
Salary: £65-£75 per day
* Would you like to work with a dedicated agency that will go above and beyond for you?
* Would you like regular local work within SEN Schools in Bromsgrove and/or Kidderminster
* Would you like the opportunity to gain valuable hands on experience and continue your professional development through training and courses?
YES? Then choose Twenty4Seven Education!
In preparation for the new academic year and to fulfil the demand for daily and short/long term cover, we are now recruiting enthusiastic, caring, resilient and reliable Teaching Assistants for SEN Schools in Bromsgrove and Kidderminster.
Register your interest today by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office on 01905 896 665 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Assistant requirements:
* Experience of working in a similar role (a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification would be advantageous)
* Experience of supporting pupils identified with having special educational needs in particular those with ASD, SLD, PMLD and SEMH
* Experience of assisting with the development and implementation of Educational Health Care Plans (EHCP)
* Experience of using communication aids such as British Sign Language, Makaton or PECS is desirable
* Knowledge of the National Curriculum and/or educational methods such as SPELL and TEACCH
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour
* Team Teach, MAPA or equivalent trained is admirable but not essential
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.