SEN Teaching Assistant – Birmingham – ASAP Start
We are currently seeking 2 Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary school based in Central Birmingham. The successful candidate will be joining a Secondary school based in Birmingham, starting ASAP. You will be required to help assist student with SEN, such as ADHD, SEMH or ASD.
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience working with people who have SEN
· Preferably a background in a school environment
· Ability to effectively communicate with staff and students.
· Patience is a strong attribute we’re looking for
· Good computer and written skills
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate
About the role:
· You will be assisting the students as well as the teacher
· Creating a positive atmosphere and positive development in work
· You must be able to adapt into different situations
· Taking 1:1s or small group sessions
We can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next SEN TA role? To be considered for this role, apply below with an updated CV or call (phone number removed).
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!