Sports Coach – Rugby – ASAP – Temp to Perm
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Twenty 4 Seven Education are working with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Secondary School currently seeking a Sports Coach to join their team. This role will include delivery of curriculum based Physical Education as well general cover across the school, covering different subjects and key stages.
We welcome applicants with the relevant sports experience and qualifications to work as a Sports Coach, which includes applicants with sports coaching badges and sports degrees.
The position may suit candidates who seek a career in PE teaching & want to get experience before going into education or sports coaches who wish to further their skills.
- Location – Rugby, Warwickshire
- Position – Sports Coach
- Type of work – Delivering Curriculum PE & general cover across the School
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temp/Permanent
- Full time/part time – Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Drive and determination for pupil development while maintaining high expectations of achievement
- Empathy and caring nature while dealing with sensitive scenarios
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents
- Show adaptability and pro-activeness
- Be confident to develop pupils socially, emotionally and behaviourally
- Sports Coaching Experience / Level 2 Coaching Badges
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH TWENTY 4 SEVEN EDUCATION, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two references covering the last two years
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM TWENTY 4 SEVEN EDUCATION:
** Excellent rates of pay
** Friendly and dedicated consultant
** Immediate start
** £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
** Less admin as there are no timesheets
** Access to free CPD training
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.