Teacher of Computer Science – ASAP – Birmingham
Twenty 4 Seven Education are working with an innovative Secondary School in Birmingham who are looking for a full time Computer Science Teacher, to start with them ASAP until the end of the academic year in July 2022.
At this vibrant and welcoming school they are committed to providing students with excellent learning experiences and opportunities to develop them into well-rounded individuals who are prepared for the challenges of the modern world. They offer a broad and challenging curriculum that seeks to develop the key skills, knowledge and understanding that will allow students to be inquisitive, informed and prepared for life beyond school. They are committed to creating a caring and supportive environment with high expectations and excellent behaviour.
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified teacher status
- The ability to teach Computer Science up to KS4 (KS5 is advantageous but not essential)
- The ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
- An awareness of effective assessment and use of data to track student progress
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people
What to expect from Twenty 4 Seven Education:
- A professional, dedicated and approachable Consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want as we listen to your needs
- Refer a friend scheme – £100 per referral (not capped)
- Access to CPD opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then apply today!