Teacher of PE – Birmingham – September start
Twenty 4 Seven education are looking for someone driven and enthusiastic to join the PE department in September. This role is a great opportunity for either NQTs and experienced teachers. We are looking for someone dynamic and committed to take this full time role on. This is a great way to develop your career and steer it in the direction of success. There is a lot of opportunity to grow your career and the school will help support you in the development of your future career as a PE teacher.
The ideal candidate:
· You must be passionate about Physical Education
· Have the ability to inspire students
· Be ambitious and passionate your career progression
· Qualified Teacher status
· Passion for teaching young students
· Following lesson plans
· Strong behaviour management
· Your own dedicated consultant
· A variety of daily, short and long term positions that suit your needs
· Email/SMS confirmation for all your bookings
· Competitive rates of pay
· No need for completion of time sheets
Does this sound like your next Physical Education role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!