Teaching Assistant – Warwickshire – September 2021
Starting in September 2021, this exciting role as a full time Teaching Assistant for someone who has got experience working within a special school. Here you will be required to assist teach Key stages 3,4 and 5.
.This school is a vibrant, stimulating and specialist community which pupils and staff value themselves and others. This school are seeking someone to bring a positive attitude, someone flexible and reliable. Safeguarding is a big commitment at this school, so ideally someone who’s got a good idea of procedures when a safeguarding concern comes to light.
As a Teaching Assistant you will have:
– A motivated attitude when it comes to organising and delivering engaging lessons.
– Be a team player.
– Be able to maintain a great working environment and relationships with students to encourage them to get the most out of the planned lessons.
– Excellent organisational skills.
– The ideal candidate will have a relevant NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
– Confident when it comes to young people with special needs.
– This is an excellent opportunity to join the teaching faculty in a secondary school in Warwickshire and refine your teaching skills. You will be gaining extraordinary experience in applying a wide range of teaching methods, aids and approaches to bring out the best in every pupil.
Does this sound like your next Teaching Assistant role Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 8170351 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be called immediately!