Teaching Assistant – Teaching Assistant – Warwickshire
Are you looking for your next step into your career? We are looking for a level 2 teaching assistant. We are looking for someone reliable and enthusiastic. This role is based within the Warwickshire area and is open to those with a level 2 teaching assistance certificate. This is a part time role where you’d get the experience and more of a feel for the role and where your career path can go.
About the role:
· You would be joining a hard working team and also be working alongside the SENCo team in a supportive role
· You will be working closely with teachers and helping within the classrooms
· You may be required to work in a small group with students who are having trouble keeping up or understanding the work
You must have:
· A right to work in the UK
· Be a level 2 teaching assistant
· Must have an updated enhanced DBS
SEN TA – Birmingham – September start
Twenty 4 Seven education are looking for someone with experience working with SEN students. This position is available from September, this is a full time position based just north of central Birmingham. The school is challenging however rewarding.
The right candidate will have:
· Experience working with SEN children. We need someone who can be calm and patient around students who may take a bit more time to concentrate or understand the work set
· Someone who has experience working with students with PMLD
· Experience working 1:1 with a students, or small groups
· Someone with strong behavioural management skills
· Must have a right to work in UK
· A dedicated consultant
· No time sheets
· Competitive rates of pay
· Email/SMS confirmation for al bookings
Does this sound like your next Teaching Assistant role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!