Teaching Assistant Academy – Worcester – 20/03/2023
* Location: Heart of Worcestershire College, All Saints Building, Deansway, Worcester, WR1 2JF
* Qualification: Level 1 Work Ready Skills Certificate
* Course length: Two Weeks – Full Time
* Start date: 20th March 2023 (More dates and locations to be released soon…)
At Twenty4Seven Education (T4S) we are an industry-leading education supply agency. We pride ourselves on our honesty, transparency, trust and we always go above and beyond.
Teaching Assistant Academy (TAA):
Following the success of two TAA’s this year in partnership with the Heart of Worcestershire College (HoW College), we are over the moon to announce the next TAA is starting on the 20th of March.
The Academy has 3 main components to it:
1) 2-week course at the HoW College
2) Guaranteed registration interview with T4S
3) 1-day placement – followed by a 4-week induction period at one of our loyal schools in Worcestershire
This will enable candidates with a limited background to begin working in Mainstream and Special Needs Schools across Worcestershire.
To find out more about securing your place in our Teaching Assistant Academy (TAA) please call Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office.
HoW College and the Education Support team from T4S have devised a unique 2-week course. Candidates will cover units such as:
>>> Role of a Teaching Assistant (TA)
>>> Professional etiquette
>>> Behaviour management
>>> Working with pupils with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
>>> Developing confidence and self-esteem
This is an ideal opportunity for candidates with a background in healthcare looking for a career change, or someone with limited child-related experience, or those receiving unemployment benefits with child-related/healthcare experience looking to return to work.
Our Teaching Assistant Academy (TAA) is recognised by Jobcentre Plus and candidates will remain on benefits while on our TAA.
* Experience working with children in an educational or similar setting/healthcare work with children and/or adults
* Professional reference checks to cover the last 2 years
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS certificate registered to the Update Service or willingness to pay and apply for a new certificate (£48.20)
* Complete the FREE online Safeguarding course during our compliance checks
The key benefits of working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 referral scheme for both you and those you recommend (uncapped)*
** FREE Education Support CPD training
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses – Including a Level 2 Teaching Assistant course
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining our TAA, please click ‘apply’ and Katie/Charlotte will be in touch with you.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.