Teaching Assistant – Birmingham, Worcestershire, Coventry
At Twenty 4 Seven Education we are proud to announce we can offer YOU a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Course for just…£30!!!
YES… £30! You’ll be hard to find a better price for this certified course.
It is a certified online course that you complete at your pace. It covers 20 modules including explaining the role of a Teaching Assistant, legislation, literacy & numeracy skills, managing behaviour and first aid.
The Teaching Assistant will be expected to assist and supplement the efforts of the teaching staff in providing for the physical, intellectual, social and special educational needs of the pupils, with specific reference to the following areas.
At Twenty 4 Seven we will also be able to get you work within schools to gain hands on experience.
The Teaching Assistant (Level 2) is responsible for:
- Providing assistance in the teaching and learning of students under the instruction of the class teacher in order to enable access to learning and maximise achievement
- Providing support in classroom management and in the supervision of students, while maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment
- Carrying out work, support programmes and care for students
- Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
To begin your new career as a Level 2 Teaching Assistant get in touch today!
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)*
- FREE CPD courses
- A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
- Long term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office on 0121 817 0400 or the Worcester office on 01905 896 880 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.