Teaching Assistant – Kidderminster – September
An Alternative Provision Free School in Kidderminster is seeking a Teaching Assistant for a full time role starting September on an ongoing basis. You will be expected to support individual pupils or small groups of pupils across the year groups who need additional help to achieve their academic potential.
Register your interest with Twenty4Seven Education today by calling Katie/Charlotte from the Worcester office on 01905 896 665 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com
This ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated Secondary School is committed to working with pupils between the ages of 11-17 who are excluded, or at risk of exclusion. The school provides a menu of short and long-term programmes geared to effecting high quality productive post-16 progression or effective reintegration into mainstream schools. Their practice is rooted in the belief that creative and targeted interventions, delivered in a caring and productive environment with high expectations, can change lives.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience of working in a similar role eg. Mainstream School, SEN School, BESD School, PRU
* A recognised Teaching Assistant qualification – CACHE Level 2/3 Certificate in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent would be advantageous but not essential
* Experienced of supporting pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH), Emotional and Behavioural Disorder (EBD) and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
* Experience of supporting disadvantaged, disenfranchised and/or pupils who have suffered trauma
* Have the ability to effectively manage behaviour using positive strategies
* Enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willingness to obtain a new certificate
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.