Year 5/6 Class Teacher – Full Time – Nuneaton – January 2022
A vibrant and happy School in Nuneaton has approached Twenty 4 Seven Education to assist them with a full time Teacher for a Year 5/6 class to start in January.
Your new School
If successful, you will be joining a 3/4 form entry Primary School in Nuneaton January – July 22. The School has a great reputation for getting to know the passions and talents of each child, celebrating and respecting their differences and recognising their individual successes. They offer a nurturing environment that supports children to reflect on their own needs, become independent, develop resilience and grow in confidence.
Your new role
As a long term supply teacher you will be expected to plan and teach well-structured lessons of a high standard to the students you are assigned by following designated programmes of study. By monitoring students in accordance with agreed departmental strategies you will impart your knowledge and develop students’ understanding through effective use of lesson time. You will also be expected to set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students. You will maintain discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes taught with regard to; attendance, appearance, uniform, punctuality, behaviour and homework.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching in KS2
- Have a strong understanding of Year 6 SATs
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years
- Good knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects
- You will also need to undergo our Twenty 4 Seven compliance which include satisfactory teaching references and a full enhanced DBS certificate
What you’ll get in return
* Competitive rates of pay
* Professional support from an experienced and dedicated consultant
* Opportunities to progress your career
* Access to our FREE CPD courses
* Plus, recommend a friend who’s looking for a new role and we’ll thank you with £100 (terms and conditions apply)
Apply now or call Katie/Charlie at Twenty 4 Seven Education on 0121 817 0400 for more information.