Twenty 4 Seven Education are currently recruiting a Year 5 Teacher on behalf of a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Primary School in Hereford to start in January. This post will run for 2 terms as it is a maternity leave cover.
The Teacher will ideally have experience of working within upper Key Stage 2 and be able to build up strong relationships with their learners. The Year 5 Teacher will be responsible for all aspects of planning and marking.
The Year 5 Teacher will need to be able to show that they can effectively differentiate their lessons as they will be working within a class that has a mixture of abilities.
This role would be suitable for experienced class teachers as well as ECTs.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
– Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
– Have knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
– Have excellent team working skills
– Have strong classroom management skills
– Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
– Your own dedicated Primary School consultant available 24/7
– A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– Minimal administration (no time sheets)
– £100 referral scheme
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Katie/Charlotte on 01905 589 665
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Worcester office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.