Year 6 Teacher – Kidderminster – April
Twenty 4 Seven Education are working with a Primary School in Kidderminster to support them with employing a temporary and full time Year 6 Teacher. This temporary role is full time commencing April until July.
The School are looking for someone who upholds strong behaviour management whilst also creating a positive learning environment. The School would like someone with previous Year 6 SATs experience. The School provides a supportive and nurturing environment for all staff and children and encourages mental well-being to enrich learning and teaching.
·Plan and deliver engaging lessons following the Year 6 National Curriculum
· To plan interventions for small groups of children who need extra support – including those with special needs or challenge identified pupils to reach their full potential
· Monitor and assess pupils to ensure pupil progress
Required Skills & Experience:
· Previous KS2 teaching experience
· Previous experience and knowledge of Year 6 SATs experience
· Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
· Teaching in a UK Primary School in the last five years
· An innovative personality with strong classroom management
· Being flexible, reliable and creative
· Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
· A valid enhanced DBS check on the update service (or be willing to process one with us)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
**A variety of daily and short/long term positions to suit your needs
** Competitive rates of pay
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
** FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, Mental Wellbeing of Children certification, Coaching & Mentoring course etc.
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Alternatively, please contact your local Worcester office on 01905 896 880 for a confidential discussion on your career and opportunities that are available.