1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
**3 Months of Experience Required
Twenty4Seven Education is delighted to be working alongside a thriving and inviting primary school in a residential area near Cardiff. They are looking for a one-to-one Teaching Assistant to work in a Year 3 class with students with speech, language, and communication difficulties and difficulties with fine motor skills.
The school is dedicated to developing the inquisitive minds of their pupils and works to create a stimulating and enjoyable environment. They encourage children to problem solve and develop their creative and imaginative personalities and encourage their staff to develop themselves alongside the pupils to create a constantly evolving and improving learning environment. Striving to challenge and support children in a happy safe and caring environment. Their dedicated team of staff is looking for someone who will work to the best of their ability to continue this supportive and stimulating environment and provide care for the pupils.
The successful candidate will be starting as soon as possible and continuing through to the end of the academic year, with the possibility of this becoming permanent. They will be working term-time from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays.
As a one-to-one SEN TA you will:
- Work one-to-one with a pupil with speech, language, and communication difficulties
- Work one-to-one with a pupil with fine motor skill issues
- Assist pupil in accessing the curriculum
- Assist pupil in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further in the best way possible
- Support the classroom teacher and work with small groups of pupils
The successful candidate:
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEN
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have a minimum of 3 months child related experience
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.