Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Estyn graded “Good” Primary school in Newport?
T4S Education is working with a “Good” client school based in Newport. The school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work In reception and nursery. This is a long-term role, paying between £70 and £85 per day. (Depending on experience). The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year. (July 2023)
Highlights of the post include:
• Work in a “Good” school with “Outstanding” features
• Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year
• School with excellent development plans in place.
• Opportunities’ to lead afterschool clubs.
• Experience of working in EYFS or KS1
• Have a Level 3 Qualification in supporting teaching and learning (TA3) or Childcare (desirable)
• An Enhanced DBS on the update service. T4S can provide assistance with this if required.
This school has excellent public transport links and has free parking available.
The school aims to develop students with high self-esteem and positive attitudes to learning and play. The incoming Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
The school is looking to appoint a member of staff with a start date for 5th September 2023. Teaching Assistants wanting to apply, please call Darcy on 029 2160 2662 or click apply.