We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Key Stage 2 (East Cardiff).
• Supporting pupils in the classroom
• Carefully guiding and helping them to make good progress in key areas
• Being flexible and willing to take on all challenges
• Preparing the classroom for lessons
• Supervising group activities
• Supporting the classroom teacher in managing class behaviour
• Helping pupils who need extra support to complete tasks
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• Good English and maths skills
• Experience of working in a primary school or youth setting
• The ability to use their own initiative and a positive attitude towards school policies and procedures
• Commitment to supporting children’s learning and good behaviour
We are offering:
• Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy their learning
• A school on a positive learning journey of improvement and expansion
• A caring, supportive & friendly school with innovative ideas and supportive staff
• Continued support from your assigned consultant
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for a temporary position. The option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.