**Full-time, Fixed term
**Minimum 3 months of experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work within this lovely primary school located in a residential area in Cardiff. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work within their year 3 class supporting the classroom teacher and promoting a positive approach to learning.
The school prides itself on the enriching and stimulating learning environment that is provided to all pupils. The school works alongside both the community and the students to create a curriculum that they can all take pride in focusing on creating an invigorating and interesting learning experience for its pupils and allowing the students room to grow and explore the world through a variety of activities. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who dedicate themselves to always improving and growing their teaching abilities and are looking for a teaching assistant who will bring this passion and dedication to learning.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible and will continue till the end of the academic year. They will be working term time on weekdays from 8:30-15:30 supporting the classroom teacher in the year 3 class.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Support the classroom teacher
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of learning activities
- Take small groups of pupils and complete set learning activities
- Supervise during individual learning
- Supervise during lunch and outdoor play
- Discuss with pupils and teachers how best to support their learning
The successful candidate
- Will be positive, supportive, and dedicated to learning
- Will be able to assist in planning and preparation for the school day
- Will be confident in helping and supporting the classroom teacher in all aspects of the role
- Will have an understanding of educational teaching in subjects such as maths and English
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have a minimum of 3-months experience working with children or in an educational setting
- Teaching assistant qualifications are desirable but not essential.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.