1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
**3 Months of relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside this primary school located in a residential area in Cardiff. They are looking for a compassionate and experienced teaching assistant who will work 1:1 within their resource base with a pupil with special educational needs. They will work within the resource base and provide the best support for the individual’s needs.
The school is a lovely primary school located in Cardiff that is run by a dedicated team of staff who work to provide the best and most enriching learning experience for all of their pupils. The school has provided an excellent and well-funded learning resource base for pupils with special educational needs. They have used this learning resource base to provide an enriching and fulfilling learning environment for all of their students. They are looking for a passionate Teaching Assistant who will work alongside their amazing team of staff and provide the best for all students.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible and will be working term time during weekdays from 8:30 to 15:30. They will work within the resource base within the school and work one-to-one with a pupil with special educational needs.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work one-to-one with a pupil with SEN
- Assist the pupil in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupil in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further
- Plan and put into action learning activities with the teacher
The successful candidate:
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEN
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working with SEN
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not required.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.