1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
**Location: Rhondda Cynon Taf
**Must have a Minimum of 3 months of experience
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate teaching assistant to work on a one-to-one basis with a pupil with additional learning needs. The school is a lovely and inviting learning environment located in the Rhondda cynon Taf they are looking for a teaching assistant to join their incredible team of staff.
The school prides itself on providing resources and teaching that create a stimulating and enjoyable learning environment for all of its pupils. They are dedicated to equipping their pupils with the tools needed to develop academically, socially, and personally. The school is run by a team of dedicated staff who work together to build an educational setting that they are proud of and that the pupil can gain the confidence and skills they need for their futures.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible. This is a term-time role and will be from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays excluding school holidays. The successful candidate will work on a one-to-one basis supporting a student with special education needs as well as occasionally taking a small group of pupils and running set learning exercises.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working one-to-one with a pupil with SEN
- Assisting the pupil with accessing the curriculum
- Assisting the pupil with developing academically, socially, and personally
- Assist the pupil in their day-to-day school life
- Support the classroom teacher
The successful candidate:
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEN
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.