1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant (Speech and language difficulties)
**Full-time, Fixed Term
**3 Months of relevant experience
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside this inviting and modern primary school located in a residential area in Caerphilly. They are looking for a compassionate Teaching Assistant to work one-to-one with a pupil in their Reception class with speech and language difficulties.
The school is dedicated to developing the inquisitive minds of their pupils and works to create a stimulating and enjoyable environment. They encourage children to problem solve and develop their creative and imaginative personalities and encourage their staff to develop themselves alongside the pupils to create a constantly evolving and improving learning environment. Striving to challenge and support children in a happy safe and caring environment. Their dedicated team of staff is looking for someone who will work to the best of their ability to continue this supportive and stimulating environment and provide care for the pupils.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible. They will be working full time during term time working weekdays between 8:30 to 15:30. They will be working one-to-one with a pupil in the reception class with speech and language difficulties and will support them throughout their school day.
As a one-to-one SEN TA you will:
- Work one-to-one with a pupil with speech and language difficulties
- Assist the pupil in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupil in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further
- Work with the pupil and teacher to plan and put into action systems to help the pupil
The successful candidate
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEN
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.