Afternoon 1:1 Teaching Assistant
**Afternoon 12:00 to 15:30 Monday to Friday
** 3 Months of relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilling to be working alongside this lovely and inviting primary school located in the heart of Caerphilly. They are looking for a hard-working and enthusiastic 1:1 teaching assistant to work in the afternoons in their foundation phase class.
The school is dedicated to making a happy and welcoming environment and community where Students are able to develop and reach their potential. The school is run by a team of staff who are dedicated to providing a stimulating and enjoyable learning experience for all of their pupils dedicating their time and effort to creating activities that help the pupils develop academically, socially, and emotionally. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will be dedicated to supporting pupils and creating an enjoyable learning environment.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible and will be working term time during weekdays from 12:00 to 15:30 as a 1:1 in the school’s foundation phase class. They will be working alongside the classroom teacher supporting a pupil on a one-to-one basis.
As a one-to-one TA you will:
- Work on a one-to-one basis with a pupil.
- Assist the pupil in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupil in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support the pupil with the teacher
The successful candidate:
- Will be passionate, enthusiastic, and caring
- Will have experience working in similar roles
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be able to implement and adapt learning activities
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.