We are working closely with Secondary Schools across Newport who require Cover Supervisors for daily, short term and long-term lesson cover.
The role of a Cover Supervisor includes:
• Handing out and collecting pre-prepared work set by the department
• Supporting students where needed
• Managing behaviour
• Making sure it’s a safe place for students to learn
The ideal Cover Supervisor must:
• Have a good standard of education (a degree is desirable)
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Successfully manage classes of students
• Be adaptable, flexible and organised as will cover various subjects
• Friendly, positive and has an encouraging attitude
This role is suitable for experienced cover supervisors who are looking for fresh and exciting opportunities, as well as those looking to pursue a career in teaching. Training and support will be offered by experienced, welcoming members of staff in the schools. Teacher training applications will be supported with Cover Supervisor experience and many schools offer direct teacher training programmes.
Benefits working for Twenty4Seven Education includes:
• Competitive rates of pay usually between £70-90 (based on experience)
• Free safeguarding training
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
These positions are both full time or part time, short or long term and can be flexibly worked around studies or other commitments if required.
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.