Early Years Teaching Assistant
**Minimum 3 Months of experience required
Twenty4Seven are delighted to be working alongside a vibrant and successful primary school located in a residential area in Newport. They are looking for an experienced and compassionate Teaching Assistant to work within their early years class to support pupils with a variety of needs.
The school is dedicated to helping and supporting their pupils to reach their full potential. They encourage their pupils to be ambitious and creative and provide a stimulating learning environment for them to develop these skills. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work alongside their team of dedicated staff within their early years class helping multiple pupils with a variety of additional needs and supporting them throughout their day-to-day school life.
The successful candidate will begin working in September and will be working term-time from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays. They will be working alongside the school’s dedicated team of staff in their early years class supporting the classroom teaching and supporting each child in meeting their individual needs.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work one-to-one with pupils with a variety of needs
- Assist the pupils in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupils in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupils to assist their development
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support the pupil with the teacher and other staff
The successful candidate:
- Will be passionate, enthusiastic, and caring
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working in similar roles
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be able to implement and adapt learning activities
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable but not essential.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.