** Rate £150 -£200
Twenty4Seven Education has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified secondary school Maths teacher in the Newport area. The school are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Maths Teacher to join their hard-working team and provide engaging and informative classes to KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The school is a welcoming and modern school with a varied and vibrant broad-leaning culture. That works to ensure all students develop the skills and understanding needed to be successful at school and in their future careers.
What do you need?
· Hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experienced in teaching KS3 and KS4 schools
· Strong Classroom management
· Good communication
· Have a valid DBS check or are willing to process one with ourselves
What we are looking for:
· Real passion for education and learning
· Adaptable and reliable
· Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
· Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; references will be required to confirm this.
The key benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date
copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment
process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and
to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education,
please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your
career and different opportunities that are available