We are currently looking for a full time teacher to work in a Primary School in the heart of Newport. The School has a 2 form entry and is a busy, friendly and supportive school. The right candidate will have previous experience working within a classroom and be enthusiastic, motivated and creative. The role is for a KS2 and will be needed from March until July to cover Maternity leave.
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT) and have a desire to become part of a committed member of the team. The Candidate will have great subject knowledge and a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons alongside upholding great classroom management skills.
Typical duties of a supply Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher:
· Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment while maintaining discipline.
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
· Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
· Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
To find out more about the job role please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921602662.