We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partnership schools based in Blackwood. They are excited to welcome someone who is able to assist students that require both academic and emotional support. This person should be wanting to assist students with both their confidence and their understanding of the work given.
The school is specifically looking for a Teaching Assistant that is proactive with the pupils, easily demonstrates this enthusiasm and is able to encourage their desire to learn. Being able to respond to teacher’s instructions and taking the initiative to allow the teacher to concentrate on the lesson is a must
Within the role you will be required to:
• Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential.
• Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning.
• Deliver phonics sessions to small groups.
• Work with small, guided groups for reading, numeracy and writing.
Skills and attributes:
• Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
• An observant and responsive approach
• A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
• GCSEs in English & Maths at Grade C/4 or above
So, what’s in it for you?
• Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonuses (uncapped)
• Opportunity to extend your professional development with a variety of free and discounted accredited CPD courses
• Competitive rates of pay (PAYE)
We at Twenty4seven Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
To find out more, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02921602662 or email email@example.com