Twenty4Seven Education are working with a variety of primary and secondary schools across Newport and the surrounding areas who are seeking enthusiastic Teaching Assistants. We are looking for candidates with a range of experiences including general TA duties,1:1 work and intervention experiences.
The successful candidate will:
- Be available to work on a flexible basis
- Have the spontaneity and experience to adapt to situations as they arise
- Be keen to make a difference and help children who have complex, additional needs
- Have previous experience of supporting children in a classroom setting
- Provide help and support to SEN children when required
- English language reading and comprehension to GCSE standard
- Numeracy skills to GCSE standard
- Transferable skills of working with adults or children that need emotional support
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Learning Support or equivalent
- A good understanding of the Welsh National Curriculum
- Experience in a similar setting, either as a 1:1 or overseeing a group
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- Free and heavily discounted CPD courses
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Darcy on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.