Qualified Teaching Assistant
**Level 3 Childcare or equivalent required
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a qualified teaching assistant who is passionate and dedicated to providing the best education for their pupils. Twenty4Seven Education is working alongside this incredible primary school located in a residential area in Cardiff they are looking for an experienced teaching assistant to join their year 3 class supporting the classroom teacher and taking small groups of pupils to complete set learning activities.
The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who work to create an enriching and enjoyable learning experience for all pupils. They are dedicated to creating a safe and secure environment where each child is encouraged to explore and grow their confidence. They understand that each child is an individual and learns differently and work to ensure each child’s needs are met. They are looking for a teaching assistant who will continue this dedication to providing the best education for their pupils.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible and will continue until the end of the academic year. They will be working weekdays during term time from 8:30 to 3:30 in the Year 3 class supporting the classroom teacher and working with small groups of pupils completing set learning activities.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Supervise and provide support for the pupils within the classroom
- Assist the development of individuals in both an academic and personal capacity
- Get to know the pupils and develop methods for supporting them within the classroom
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Assist the classroom teacher with planning and deliverance of learning activities
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support pupils with the teacher
- Promote good pupil behaviour and deal with conflict promptly
The successful candidate:
- Will be kind, passionate, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have an understanding of Mathematics
- Will be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities set by the teacher
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working with children
- Will have a level 3 childcare or equivalent qualification
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.