Qualified Teaching Assistant
**Full-time or Part-time available
**Level 3 Childcare or equivalent required
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside this lovely and inviting primary school located in a residential area in Caerphilly. They are looking for a passionate and kind teaching assistant to work 1:1 with a pupil in their year 1 class, the successful candidate is required to have a level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent.
The school is dedicated to making a happy and welcoming environment and community where Students are able to develop and reach their full potential. The school is run by a team of staff who are dedicated to providing a stimulating and enjoyable learning experience for all of their pupils dedicating their time and effort into creating activities that help the pupils develop academically, socially, and emotionally. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will be dedicated to supporting a 1:1 pupil in the year 1 class and creating an enjoyable learning environment.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible working on weekdays during term time from 8:30 to 3:30. They will be working as a 1:1 with a pupil in year 1 supporting them in their daily school life and occasionally supporting the classroom teacher when needed.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Supervise and provide support for the pupils within the classroom
- Assist the development of individuals in both an academic and personal capacity
- Get to know the pupils and develop methods for supporting them within the classroom
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Assist the classroom teacher with planning and deliverance of learning activities
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support pupils with the teacher
- Promote good pupil behaviour and deal with conflict promptly
The successful candidate:
- Will be kind, passionate, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have an understanding of Mathematics
- Will be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities set by the teacher
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working with children
- Will have a level 3 childcare or equivalent qualification
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.